On the upcoming snowstorm on 1/19

Dear friends and concert goers, If the potential snow storm hitting NYC Saturday to Sunday results in severe weather, Maryam Raya Kheirbek’s “Beethoven and Chopin” concert will move from this Sunday to Sunday, February 10, 3pm.

We will make a decision Saturday night as to the status of the concert—whether we will go ahead with the performance or move it to February 10th. Please stay tuned!!

tickets purchased for this Sunday will automatically be transferred to Sunday,Feb 10th. Ticket holders may also request cancelled if your schedule conflicts with Feb 10th. Thank you so much!! .